Receive Daily FRESH Keto Recipes By Signing Up!
- Keto Puff Cakes
• 3 large Eggs
• 3 oz. Cream Cheese
• 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
• 2 tbsp. Erythritol
• 10 medium Strawberries
• 1 cup Heavy Cream
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Start the beat the egg whites until they are fluffy. In the container with the yolks, add cream cheese, baking powder, and erythritol and beat until smooth.
2. Fold egg whites slowly into the egg yolk mixture. Add about 1/3 the egg white mixture and aggressively fold in, then add the rest a little bit at a time to fold in gently.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper. Bake for 25-30 minutes. This should make 10 puff cakes in total (2 puff cakes per strawberry shortcake).
4. Once done, whip some heavy cream up and slice some strawberries.
5. Assemble the strawberry shortcakes with 2 strawberries and a dollop of heavy cream.
This makes a total of 5 Keto Strawberry Shortcakes. Per shortcake, it comes out to be 271 Calories, 28.2g Fats, 3.5g Net Carbs, and 5g Protein.