Receive Daily FRESH Keto Recipes By Signing Up!
• 4 oz. Sausage (2 oz. per serving)
• 2 oz. Pepperjack Cheese
• 4 slices Bacon
• 2 large Eggs
• 1 tbsp. Butter
• 1 tbsp. PB Fit Powder
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Start by cooking the bacon. Lay the strips (however many you want) on a wire rack over a cookie sheet. Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until crisp.
- Mix together butter and PB Fit powder in a small container to re-hydrate. Set aside.
- Form the sausage patties and cook them in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Flip when the bottom side is browned.
- Grate the cheese and have it ready.
- Once the other side of the sausage patty is browned, add cheese and cover with a cloche or lid.
- Remove sausage patties with melted cheese and set aside. Fry an egg over easy in the same pan.
- Assemble everything together: sausage patty, egg, bacon, and rehydrated PB Fit on top. Enjoy!
This makes 2 servings of the Keto Breakfast Burger.
Each serving comes out to be 655 Calories, 56g Fats, 3g Net Carbs, and 30.5g Protein.