Receive Daily FRESH Keto Recipes By Signing Up!
• 4 large Eggs
• 4 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
• 3 tbsp. Almond Flour
• 1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder
• 1 tbsp. Bacon Grease (or Butter)
• 1 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning (or spices of choice)
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
• 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce (we use Rao’s)
• 3 oz. Cheddar Cheese
• 14 slices Pepperoni (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except for tomato sauce and cheese) to a container.
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything together. About 30-45 seconds until the mixture thickens.
- Heat your waffle iron and add half of the mixture to the waffle iron.
- Let cook until there is little steam coming out of the waffle iron. Once done,
remove from the iron and repeat with the second half of the mixture.
- Add tomato sauce (1/4 cup per waffle), and cheese (1.5 oz. per waffle) on
the top of each waffle. Then, broil for 3-5 minutes in the oven. Optionally add
pepperoni to the top of these.
- Once the cheese is melted and starting to crisp on top, remove from the
oven and serve.
This makes a total of 2 Breakfast Keto Pizza Waffles.
Each pizza waffle comes out to be 526 Calories, 41.5g Fats, 5g Net Carbs, and 29g Protein.