8oz Yellow Fin Tuna (Ahi Tuna) Fillet
1 tbsp. coconut aminos
5 sprigs cilantro or Italian parsley (about 1/4 cup chopped)
1/2 Haas avocado
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1/4 cup pili nuts
1 tsp. sea salt
1/4 ruby red grapefruit
- Cut your ahi into 1/4 inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the coconut aminos, sesame oil and salt. Gently toss.
- Halve your grapefruit and cut out the sections, add them to your bowl.
- Mince your cilantro, add it to the bowl.
- Chop your pili nuts, dice your avocado, add both to the bowl.
- Gently toss to combine everything.
- Divide the ahi mix between two bowls and garnish with sesame seeds.