1 cup baby spinach (baby kale)
1 cup arugula
1 cup parsley (or cilantro or basil etc.)
5 medium garlic cloves
5 tbsp. of hemp hearts
1 cup olive oil
5 slices bacon
20 asparagus tips
Salt to taste , pepper to taste
- Green Sauce: Combine baby spinach, arugula, parsley, garlic cloves,
hemp hearts and olive oil in a blender or food processor and blend on
low until well combined and almost smooth. Set aside.
- On a sheet pan arrange your bacon slices into rings, arrange the rings
in a circle.
- Pop the sheet pan in the oven and set it to 350F. When the oven comes
to temperature, remove the sheet pan from the oven (don’t turn it off).
Tuck 4 asparagus tips into each bacon ring.
- Move your bacon rings closer together if needed, and then crack two
eggs in between them.
- Add your green sauce, sprinkle a little salt and pepper and pop back in
the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and dig in! No need for plates. Makes enough