1 cup Cashew Butter
2 Eggs Zest of 1 Lemon Juice of 1 Lemon
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
6-10 drops Liquid Stevia (about
1/4 tsp. powdered stevia)
1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Wash the lemon and dry it thoroughly. Use a fine grater to zest the
lemon rind into a large bowl. Be sure to get the entire colorful outer
layer of the lemon. Then cut open the lemon and squeeze the juice into
the bowl being careful not to let any seeds in the bowl.
- Add the cashew butter, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and stevia to the
bowl and mix with a fork or spoon until all of the ingredients are fully
- The consistency will be like a thick viscous batter which is a bit
thicker than nut butter, but a bit thinner than usual cookie dough. Take
12 small heaps of the batter and place onto a cookie sheet shaping
into a cookie shape.
- Bake at 350° for about 10-15 minutes. Let cool before serving.