1/3 cup unrefined coconut oil (room temp)
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp. erythritol or Swerve
1 tsp. vanilla extract
12 macadamia nuts
- In a small bowl whisk together the coconut oil, vanilla, sweetener and
vanilla extract until smooth.
- Line a small container with parchment paper. Pour in the chocolate
mix, use a spatula to spread it thin and evenly along the bottom.
I recommend a container no bigger than 4×6.
- Place macadamia nuts in chocolate mix. You can be really systematic
about it or make fun shapes. Sprinkle salt lightly all over.
- Place the container in the freezer for 20 minutes. Remove, cut into
6 even squares.
- Store in the freezer for a quick sweet treat or fat bomb.