• 3 OZ. Cream Cheese
• 3 large Eggs
• 4 tbsp. Almond Flour
• 1 tbsp. Coconut Flour
• 1 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• 4 tbsp. Erythritol
• 10 drops Liquid Stevia
- Stick all of the ingredients inside of a container and mix together using
an immersion blender.
- Make sure that you continue to mix everything for about 45-60 seconds –
ensuring a smooth batter that’s slightly thickened.
- Heat donut maker up and spray with coconut oil to ensure non-stick properties. Pour batter into each well of the donut maker, filling about 90% of the way.
- Let cook for 3 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for an additional 2
minutes. This is more time than my donut maker tells me to cook them, but I found that they’re slightly undercooked if you listen to the donut maker.
- Remove donuts from the donut maker and set aside to cool. Repeat process with the rest of the batter.
This makes a total of 22 Mini Keto Pancake Donuts.
Each donut comes out to be 32 Calories, 2.7g Fats, 0.4g Net Carbs, and 1.4g Protein.