• 1.75 lbs. Chicken Thighs, boneless skinless
• 1 1/2 tsp. Chili seasoning
• 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
• 4 oz. Cream Cheese
• 4 oz. Cheddar Cheese
• 1 cup Green Chilies and Tomatoes
• 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese (~45g)
• 1/4 cup Sour Cream
• 16 oz. package Frozen Cauliflower
• 1 medium Jalapeno Pepper
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Using kitchen shears, chop chicken into bite-size
chunks. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and chili seasoning.
- Over medium-high heat, cook chicken in olive oil until browned on all sides.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese to the chicken, then stir together until melted and mixed. Add tomatoes and green chili and mix well.
- In a casserole dish, add chicken mixture from the pan.
- Microwave frozen cauliflower until cooked through. Use an immersion
blender to blend with remaining cheese into a mashed potato-like consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut a jalapeno into chunks. Spread cauliflower mixture over the top of the casserole, then sprinkle jalapeno pepper over the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until some color is on the top and the jalapenos are cooked.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Nacho Chicken Casserole.
Each serving comes out to be 426 Calories, 32.2g Fats, 4.3g Net Carbs, and 30.8g Protein.