This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://thenaturemiracle.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to the information collection by this this website. It will notify you about the following.
- What personally information is collected, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We try to collect as little personal data from our users as possible, but we do typically require your email address for registration on our website for purposes of price alerts, blog post newsletter notifications, in stock alerts, and contact regarding order information, cancellations, returns, refunds, and availability/pricing errors.
We utilize third party services as a means of funding and running our website:
- Affiliate Marketing When you buy a product through our website, our affiliates pay us a percentage of each sale we refer to their website. This does not impact your price in any ways and simply helps pay us to keep this website up and running.
- Advertising This typically involves embedding a script from one or more ad networks into our pages, which then display ads that may be relevant to the users of this website. If this is something you are not favorable of, please feel free to use an ad block when using our website.
- Analytics Our web traffic is analyzed by this party companies for our own internal reporting and server monitoring.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We use Google OAuth2 and Facebook OAuth2 for registration and login on our website. When registering using social media authentication, you will be redirected to a consent screen where we ask for your permission. After accepting the terms on the consent screen, you will be able to access our website using your social media accounts. We provide this feature to our users for ease of access, ultimately allowing our users to login to our website without having to remember an email and password. We collect no other information from Google or Facebook for purposes other than login. Any information provided by Google or Facebook for these purposes will be private and not shared with any third parties.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website or using the contact us form:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.