1/4 cup olive oil
4 cups bone broth
1 cup coconut milk
2 lbs white fish filet (no scales or bones)
2 bay leaves
1 large vidalia onion
4 garlic cloves
2 tsp. salt
4 baby bok choy
2 cans water chestnuts
1 bunch cilantro
2 tbsp. wasabi powder
2 tbsp. fish sauce (to taste)
- In a large stock pot heat 2 tbsp of fat on medium heat.
- Small dice garlic, ginger, onions and carrots.
- Once the pot is heated add the diced veggies to the pot with the bay
- Cook stirring occasionally until tender, about 8 minutes.
- In the meantime cut your fish into 1-inch pieces and cut, wash and pull
apart your bok choy.
- Peel a few strips of lemon rind off of your lemons, add them to the pot.
- Add the fish into the pot and stir well, until all the fish is seared.
- Add in the salt and the cashew cream, fish sauce and wasabi powder.
- Add in the broth, bring to a boil, let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add in the bok choy, water chestnuts. Stir. Bring to a simmer.
- Juice all your lemons. Set aside.
- Let the soup simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Dice your cilantro.
- Add in the lemon juice. Stir. Taste, adjust salt and needed. If you want
it thinner, add in a cup of water.
- Serve with plenty of fresh cilantro and drizzle remaining olive oil on